Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Things To Come

Hey everyone, I'm wanting to spread the word to my readers that I'm going to start doing a little eHow Update. While ideally I would do this daily, it will be at least weekly. As well, I am looking to take on the questions that anyone may have regarding eHow, general freelance writing, or working from home questions. Even off topic questions would be welcomed.

Just email your questions to mr.jeffbeer@gmail.com OR comment below ;)

As well, I am thinking of doing reviews on the things you want to know more about -- so whether it's a website, business, freelance writer, product, ebook, etc., shout it out to me and I'll give you THE MOST HONEST REVIEW! I'm sure you all have seen tons of eBooks that you are tempted to buy, but never do because you don't want to waste your money -- well let me do that FOR YOU! :)

Thanks again for checking out The How-to World (2.0) -- I'm looking to take charge of this blog, so I need your input, questions, etc.!

No comments: